ABOUT RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
MESSAGE FROM DEAN
EMERITUS RESOURSE FACULTIES
INTERNATIONAL RESIDENT SCHOLARS
UPCOMING & PAST EVENTS
Research & Publications
At a glance!
M. Phill Awarded
M. Phill Pursuing
To emerge as a world-class Research based University dedicated to undertake action oriented research and generate effective intellectual knowledge towards National Level Security Policy thereby contributing towards global security, peace and harmony.
|Sr. No.||Event / Activity||Details|
|1||Expert Talk on “Latest Trend in Computer Science” by Dr. Sheng Lung Peng, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan||For more|
|2||Expert Talk on “Intellectual Property Right” by Shri B P Singh||For more|
|3||Expert Talk on “Fingerprint and its Behavior” by Mr. Marcus & Mr. Darpan Vyas, CFMID||For more|
|4||One Day National Symposium on “Artificial Intelligence” by Prof. B. V. Buddhadev & Mr. Rakshit Tandon||For more|
|5||One day online certificate program on “Research Ethics”||For more|
|6||Demonstration Lecture on “CMIE Data Base” by Mr. Prashant Joshi,Technical Expert,CMIE||For more|
|7||Public Lecture Series on “Sports Injury: Running Related Lower Limb Injury” by Mr. Hemntajit Gogoi||For more|
|8||Seminar on “Internet of Medical Things and Network Data Forensics” by Dr. Hardik Gohel & Oguntoyinbo Olufunmilayo R||For more|
|9||One-week online Faculty Development program on “Research Methods & Data Analysis”||For more|
|10||Online demonstration session on “SPSS 26.0 Module Specification”||For more|
|11||Training of Trainers in Intellectual Property Right||For more|
|12||Online demonstration session on “STATCRAFT”||For more|
|13||In-House Training programme on “SPSS STATISTICS ESSENTIALS (Module -1)”||For more|
|14||FDP on “Research Methodology & Research Writing”||For more|
|15||Expert Talk on “Research Metrics and Indicators”||For more|
|16||Online International Workshop on “Data Science and Machine Learning for Academicians and Researchers||For more|
|17||Supercomputing and Cyber Security Threats||For more|
|18||Virtual Workshop on “Research Methodology & Research Metrics”, jointly Organised by Research and Publications Division and School of Forensic Science and Risk Management||For more|
|19||Talk with RJ Devaki on Gender Sensitization at workplace||For more|
|20||Three Days Workshop on Applied Statistics using IBM SPSS for Research||For more|
|21||Two days programme on Intellectual Property Rights in Collaboration with CIPAM, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India||For more|
|22||Two days workshop on Research Methodology and Research Writing in collaboration with KCG.||For more|
|23||One week workshop on Research Methodology for CRPF and ISA, Mount Abu staff||For more|
|24||Two Day National Level Online Seminar on Advance Application Development through Data Science & Artificial Intelligence||For more||25||Expert Talk on “Qualitative Research using Software”.||For more||26||Two Days Online Workshop on Statistical Techniques using SPSS.||For more|
|1||International Conference on National Security and Cyber Space: Issues and Challenges||Upcoming|
|2||Lecture on Computer Health Hazard||Upcoming|
|3||Expert Talk on R and Citations||Upcoming|
|4||Online session on Paraphrasing methods for effective writing||Upcoming|
|5||Elementary and Advanced FDP on “Intelligent Data Analytics for Critical Infrastructure Security”— AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy (Register here)||Upcoming|
Developing technically optimised value added solutions and enhancing research excellence by facilitating innovative ideas to transform and develop world class security architecture that combat emerging threats and challenges.
About Research & Publications
Research is an integral part of the activities of RRU. The Directorate conducts research within its academic programmes under all the schools to study & explore semi-structured & unstructured problems to provide scientific, optimal & innovative solutions in order to maintain peace and harmony in society and country.
It offers PDF & Ph.D. programs, internship/trainings, consultancies, carries out Research Projects funded by University and External Agencies and has cells like Intellectual Property Rights Cell and Publication House. We publish books on National Security and Police Science, International Research Journal on Police Science, University Magazine, Conference proceedings, etc. We are having well developed and sophisticated research labs in Forensics and Cyber Security.
We have developed various internal security products, which were copyrighted and registered for patents.
We regularly organize Seminar, Conferences, TOTs, Workshops, Awareness Programs and Value-Added Courses, etc. In the past we had organized National level Research Methodology workshop sponsored by ICSSR, International Conference on Police Science & National seminar on IPR and Cyber Security.
- M.Phil., PhD, PDF programs
- Research projects in areas of internal security.
- MoU with Specialized Institutes
- Conferences, Seminars, Symposium, Workshops, Awareness Programs etc.
- Publications Cell: Chanakya : The National Journal , International Research Journal on Police Science, University magazine- KAVACH, Books and other University related publications.
- Cells: Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell, Traffic Cell & Innovation cell
- Value Added Courses
- Consultancy and Live Cases.
Area & Team
- Pure, Applied and interdisciplinary is a core principle and our work usually involves researches from various disciplines of internal security.
- Our team of researchers comprises of faculty members of the constituent schools of the University, visiting scholars, doctoral scholars, graduate and undergraduate students who collaborate with each other on research projects across the Institute.
Rashtriya Raksha University is also certified and registered by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR). Click here to view certificate
Research & Publication Team
Ph.D Programme Coordinator
M.Phil Programme Coordinator
Emeritus Resource Faculties
Prof. (Dr.) N K Pathak
Emeritus Resource Faculties
Professor Yogesh Mehta
Emeritus Resource Faculties
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Recognized Guides
- PhD Course Fees
- Admission in Ph.D. Programme for the Academic year 2020-21
- Corrigendum – Admission in PhD Programme for the Academic year 2020-21
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Recognized Guides
- Admission in M.Phil. Programme for the Academic year 2020-21
- Corrigendum – Admission in M.Phil. Programme for the Academic year 2020-21
Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)
International Resident Scholars
Research Area: Foreign Policy and Internal Security Interests, research, political science and international relations
Research Area: Economic Issues
Research Area: Politics and Security
Research Area: Foreign Policy and Internal Security
RRU Internship Regulation & Application Form for External Students Read more
List of Students:
|1||Hitesh Gamit||Clinical Psychologist (RCI)|
|2||Shruti Kapil||Delhi University|
|5||Archana Kewalramani||Samarpan School of Law, Gandhinagar|
|6||Arun Kumar||Sweekar Academy of Rehabilitation Sciences, Secunderabad.|
|7||Ms. Disha Harbola||GTU|
|8||Mr Yash Gadhvi||GTU|
|9||Mr Archit Sinha||Bennet University|
|10||Mr. Nishant Bharat||Rashtriya Raksha University|
|11||Mr Himanshu Prajapat||Rashtriya Raksha University|
|12||Mr. Atri Joshi||Rashtriya Raksha University|
|13||Mr. Shivam Pandya||Rashtriya Raksha University|
|14||Mr. Mayank Sethi||Rashtriya Raksha University|
|15||Ms. Vrishty Sharma||MDU University, Haryana|
- The First Issue of the University Magazine named “KAVACH” was first released on 15th April, 2013.
- International Research Journal of Police Science started from Jul-Dec 2015 & first issue is distributed in DG conference Booklet on Commemoration Day.
- RRU Newsletter covers all events, programs and activities of RRU.
- IPR cell organizes awareness programs/trainings & processes filing of IPR.
- Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM) Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion | Ministry of Commerce & Industry & RRU jointly to organize TOTs.
RRU Traffic Cell includes following projects:
- Know Your Police Men- A Mobile Application
- Share a Ride- Mobile Application
- Smart Vehicle Stack
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/01 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/02 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/03 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/04 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/05 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/06 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/07 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/08 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/09 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/10 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/11 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/12 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/13 Click here!
- RRU/IRD/News Bulletin/14 Click here!
Message from Dean
Prof. (Dr.) Priyanka Sharma
Dean, Research and Publication
I feel it as my privilege to work as a Professor of Information Technology and Dean (R&P) in the first Internal Security University of the Country, Rashtriya Raksha University. We have a wide research spectrum spread among all schools and encourage involvement of students at UG and PG to do research along with faculties and admin staff with single aim in mind to establish research culture all over the University and encouraging innovations and advancements for meeting tomorrow’s challenges.
R & P Division of RRU encourages faculty, research staff, students to undertake research work in fields of Law, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Forensic Science, Police Administration, Physical Education, Criminology and other interdisciplinary areas. We provide platform and required Infrastructure/Lab facilities at every School for facilitating Ph.D, research projects and publishing papers. We encourage in-house sponsored research projects as well support and guide in applying project for external funding projects.
The faculty members and students of RRU have a special instinct and inclination towards research and publications, which has contributed to the National Knowledge Bank in the form of publications in journals, presentations at conferences, patents & copyrights etc. Also, faculty members and students have undertaken research projects funded by ICSSR, DST-GUJCOST, SURAKSHA SETU etc.
I, as Dean of Research & Publication Division, thank one and all associated with Research & Publication Division of RRU and invite interested members from all the Institutes across the globe to contributing in achieving our vision and mission.
I invite all of you to visit our website on a regular basis to know about new courses, research, achievements and events.