Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 801
Email – email@example.com
Research Area – Cyber Security, Networking, Machine Learning, Cyber Forensics, Cloud Computing
About Ms. Richa Sharma
She is currently working an Assistant Professor and PhD Scholar in the field of Cyber Security this leads to have unmistakable fascination for the field of Cyber Security and as a developing field it is, it expects to refresh information about it time by time. Served as an Assistant Professor in the field of Cyber Security in the major University across the Gujarat. She has the experience of more than 2 years in teaching field with cyber security specialization. Likes to investigate new roads of information and offer that with understudies with draws action based learning, conversations on ongoing patterns which are always research based, perusing and any sort of craftsmanship with students and Peer Colleagues. As she believes “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning”. She always tries to motivate the students to be research oriented as it opens the new insights in every field as it shall help the students to have a great achievements.
- Ph.D. Pursing (Cyber Security) from Raksha Shakti University
- M.E.(Cyber Security) First class with Distinction from Raksha Shakti university; Passing year – 2017.
- B.E.( Electronics and Communication Engineering) First class with Distinction from GTU; Passing year – 2015.
- Assistant Professor at Raksha Shakti University, Lavad since 22 July 2019 onward..
- Assistant Professor at Gujarat Technological University, 1 st September, 2017 to 1 st November, 2018
- Cleared Ph.D. Entrance (Written Examination) of IIT- Gandhinagar, 2017.
- Runner-up in Robo Making At Techfest organized at Ahmedabad Institute of Technology during Techfest 2015.
- Delivered Expert Lecture in Gujarat Police Academy, Karai on “Wireshark Practical Implementations”.
Papers presented in Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
- “Digital Payments Applications: Its Security and Challenges” in NCMRS, Christ University, Lavasa, International Conference – 2019 (ISSN/ISBN No.: 0975-6876).
- “Home-Based Security Systems and IOT” in National Conference on “Digital Forensic and Cyber Security” Organized by Department of Computer Engineering, Government Women Engineering College, Ajmer, Rajasthan. (TEQIP – II) and Published by Cyber Times-leader in innovative Tech-World, National Conference – 2017 (ISSN/ISBN No.: 2278-7518)
Refereed Journal Articles / Magazine
- “Cyber Security: Issues and challenges” in knowledge database of 14th UN Crime Congress, 2020 to be held at KYOTO, JAPAN
- “Digital Payments Applications: Its Security and Challenges” in CIKITUSI JOURNAL FOR MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH , Volume 6 Issue 3, 2019 (ISSN/ISBN No.: 0975-6876).
- “Firewalls: A Study and its” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science , Volume 8 Issue 5, 2017 (ISSN/ISBN No.: 0976-5697).
- “Home-Based Security Systems and IOT” in National Conference on “Digital Forensic and Cyber Security” Organized by Department of Computer Engineering, Government Women Engineering College, Ajmer, Rajasthan. (TEQIP – II) and Published by Cyber Times-leader in innovative Tech-World, Volume 9 Issue 2, 2017 (ISSN/ISBN No.: 2278- 7518).
- Coordinator: Organized an Online Seminar on “Internet of Medical Things and Network Data Forensics” under the IR&D, RSU on 8th July, 2020.
- Co-Coordinator: Organized One Day National Symposium on “Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security Research” for students and Researchers under the IR&D, RSU on 15 February 2020..
- Coordinator: Techno-Castle which is a yearly Technical Event organized under the umbrella of School of Information Technology and Cyber Security on 17 October 2019.
- Co-Coordinator: Organized Faculty development Program on “Cyber Crime and Challenges in Cyber Security” under ISEA Project Phase II organized by GTU from 16-20 July, 2018.
- Event coordinator: Organized a Workshop on: Challenges in Cyber Security” Organized by and at GTU on 27 November, 2020.
STTP / Training Program
- “Research Methodology Course in Social Sciences For Research Scholars” ICSSR Sponsored Workshop (10 days) organized by RSU during 26 November – 5 December 2018.
Symposium / Seminar / Conference
- A one “Day National Symposium on “Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security Research”” Workshop Organized by IR&D and SITCS, RSU on 15th February, 2020.
- “ICPS” Conference (2 days) organized by RSU, 6-7 September, 2018.
- “National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights” Workshop (1 day) Organized by : RSU on 12 May, 2018
- Member of Daily News Bulletin for SITCS
- “Web Logs Capturing and Analysis Module Development inside the Firewall” in the core area of Cyber Security under the guidance of Dr. Chandresh Parekh during 2016-17. Publication.