FACILITIES @ CAMPUS
HOSTEL POLICY AND SOP
NOTICE & CIRCULAR
RRU STUDENTS CLUBS
STATE FOOD PER WEEK
STUDENT WELFARE TEAM
1. Music, Singing and Dance Club
2. Photography and Videography Club
3. Event Club
4. Cinenatography Club
5. Cultural Activity Club
6. Cooking Club
- Dr. Gauravsingh Kushwah, Assistant Director (SPES) & Director In-Charge (SPES), Chairman
- Vishwavijay Rai, Assistant Professor (SISPA), Member
- Ms. Phurailatpam Laxmikumari Devi, Assistant Professor (SPES), Member
- Mr. Kalpesh Sharma, Sports Training Officer (volleyball), SPES, Member
- Shrikant Mishra, 1st Year BASM, Member
- Umang Patel, PGDIPS, Member
- Kiran Santosh, MADSS, Member
- Pooja.U.Tamang, 1st Year, M.Sc.FS, Member
- Vanda Punja, 3rd Year, BASM, Member
- Manishita Chavan, 1st Year, BADSS, Member
- Parvathy Nair, 3rd Year BTech, Member
- Shailendra Mishra, Administrative Officer, Hostel I/c, Member Secretary
|S NO.||NAME OF STUDENT||PROGRAMME||MOBILE NUMBER|
|1||VISHAL KUMAR MANDAL||B. TECH||8825200960|
|3||B. BINDIYA||M. SC FS||8985269328|
|4||RAVAL DIPESH VIPULBHAI||BASM||7359787608|
|5||ZALAVADIYA JEMIN SHAILESHBHAI||BASM||9173875300|
|7||PANOT MIHIRKUMAR SHIVRAMBHAI||B. TECH||7096379644|
|8||VAGHASIYA KISHAN ANILBHAI||BASM||9724799664|
|9||PANDYA PARTHBHAI JIVANBHAI||BASM||6354607711|
|10||ADITYA PAL SINGH||LL.M. (C&SL)||8564012216|
|11||ASWATHY K P||MSC F.S||8762019429|
|12||NIVEDITA KAUNDINYA||LL.M. (C&SL)||7839259598|
Taste of Madhya Pradesh(in the Lunch on 22/09/2023)
Raksha University celebrates ‘Food Week’ by introducing the taste of State on any day of every week with the aim to introduce the State food in the University.
- Malai Paneer
- Aloo Vada
- Dal Fry
- Peas Pulao
- Dahi lauki
Notice & Circular
- Procedure for Providing Feedback on RRU Canteen Food Quality (SOP)
- Hostel Fee Structure for AY 2023-24
- 16/03/2023-Mess Fee Regarding
- Regarding Hostel timings
- Regarding even semester residency fees
- Regarding Declaration-Request Form for Hostel Admission in the Even Semester of Academic Year 2022-23
- Regarding all dues related to hostel
- SOP to provide feedback regarding food quality served at the Canteen regarding
- Regarding uni. property damage by students
- Regarding Students’ bank information of the hostellers and Day Scholar Students
- Regarding student vehicles parking
- Regarding Residency&Mess fees for odd semester
- Regarding residency fees date extension
- Regarding Mess Food Checking
- Regarding mess fees date Extension
- Regarding Mess fee
Its original goal is to provide students with the infrastructure to prepare meals that are appropriate for their needs and culture. Second, students can exhibit their culinary abilities. It also allows individuals to experience the satisfaction of having their professional interests connect with their personal desire to help others.
The RRU Library’s reading room is open till midnight. Students may prepare and learn in a tranquil setting.
For More Information : Click Here
The university near the Hostels area has a Canteen that can feed 1000 people. The Students Representative will progressively drive it based on their culture and food nutritious value. The ‘Taste of State’ is also celebrated at the University as Food Week.
The Food Corners near the Hostels Area are located throughout the RRU Campuses. They can take breaks and eat while discussing and relaxing.
Indoor and Outdoor infrastructure
The RRU Campus now features sports facilities thanks to the School of Physical Education. You can go to the SPES School’s website.
For More Information : Click Here
Wi-Fi and Internet
The RRU Campus has Wi-Fi and Internet access. Students may access the internet in designated locations and dormitory areas as needed.
CCTV surveillance is in place at the University for security reasons.
Laundry facilities at the Hostels area are offered on the RRU Campus for students, faculty, and visitors.
The Medical Center near the Hostels area, which is well-equipped with medical equipment and staff, is where the University looks after the health of its students, employees, and visitors.
The Computer Center is located in the Hostel Area and provides students, guests, and visitors with computer and internet access as needed.
The HangOut Area
The University near the Hostel area has a place where students can celebrate events, watch movies etc.