- PhD in Biomedical Engineering, 2019, from Bournemouth University, UK
- Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering, 2012, from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).
- Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical and instrumentation Engineering, 2009, from C.U Shah College of Engineering and Technology.
- Worked as a System Engineer (Testing) Years 1 Months in IBM pvt. Limited, Pune (2015).
- Dave, J.M., Dubey, V.N., Lowes, V., Beavis, J. and Coppini, D.V., 2018. A ‘smarter’ way of diagnosing the at risk foot: Development of a novel tool based on vibratory measurements in subjects with diabetes. In: Diabetes UK Professional Conference, 14-18 March 2018, London.
- Dave, J.M., Dubey, V.N., Coppini, D.V. and Beavis, J., 2018. VibraScan: A smart device to replace Neurothesiometer for measuring diabetic vibration perception threshold BioMedEng18, (ISBN 978-1-9996465-0-9), Page no.200.
- Dave, J.M., Dubey, V.N., Coppini, D.V. and Beavis, J., 2019. Predicting diabetic neuropathy risk level using artificial neural network based on clinical characteristics of subjects with diabetes. In: Diabetes UK Professional Conference, 6-8 March 2019, ACC Liverpool.
- Dave, J.M., Dubey, V.N., Coppini, D.V. and Beavis, J., 2019. Comprehensive risk assessment of diabetic neuropathy using patient data BioMedEng19.
- Dave, J.M., Dubey, V.N., Coppini, D.V. and Beavis, J., 2020 VibraScan: A platform-based tool for the assessment of diabetic neuropathy DFSG virtual conference.
- Dubey, V.N., Dave, J.M., Beavis, J. and Coppini, D.V., 2020. Predicting Diabetic Neuropathy Risk Level Using Artificial Neural Network and Clinical Parameters of Subjects with Diabetes. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, p.1932296820965583.
- Comprehensive risk assessment for Diabetic Neuropathy. Calgary Neuropathy Association
- Trainee in Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (G.C.R.I) Hospital during which trained in various departments like ICU, pathology, radiology, causality and emergency unit, operation theatres and ophthalmology. Attended major breakdown issues of medical devices and explain it to the company personnel. (2008)
- Trainee in Micro Lab Instruments Company to check the maintenance of Biochemistry analysers such as semi auto analysers, Auto biochemistry analysers and dry bath incubators. (2009)
- Diabetic Foot Study Group (DFSG)