Phone No. – 9712758879
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Area –
About Dr.Devina Upadhyay
Her area of interest is Quantitative techniques and research methods. Currently Dr. Devina Upadhyay is working as Assistant Professor in department of research and publication at Rashtriya Raksha University, Gandhinagar. She is having twelve years of teaching and research experience. She has served management institute for more than a decade and taught different subjects like Operations research, Quantitative techniques and research methodology. She has guided more than hundred research projects of master’s level. She also has dealt with seminars and conferences and workshops. She is also working as research consultant and she has conducted seven workshops on research methods and parametric and non-parametric multivariate tests using statistical software like SPSS and Statcraft. She has written more than fifteen research papers in referred journals.
- PHD – Multivariate statistical techniques, Mphil -Statistics
- MSc- Statistics, PGDIM- marketing
- Working as Assistant Professor (Research and publication department) at Rashtriya Raksha University from 23/12/2020
- Working as Research consultant and Freelancer from July 2019 to till date
- Worked with Chimanbhai Patel institute of management as an assistant professor Experience: 1/8/2008 to 27/7/2019
- Worked with Narayanguru college of commerce as visiting faculty Experience: 1/6/2007 to 30/3/2008
- Secures first rank in paper presentation at science excellence organized by Gujarat University
- Secured third rank in paper presentation at national conference organized by GTU
- Received appreciation letter from Symbiosis University of applied sciences, Indore for delivering a session on Quantitative techniques
- Received appreciation letter from karim city college, Jamshedpur, for delivering a session on multivariate techniques
- Delivered eight expert talk and conducted workshops on parametric tests, non-parametric tests and multivariate tests online at various places.
- Major research is in field of management. Published 17 research papers in referred journals in the field of management
Attended expert talk on
- Online 8 weeks FDP on marketing management by IIM Kanpur (UGC approved) (Received certificate for successfully completed the course) (July 2018 to Sep 2018)
- One day FDP organized by GTU on Business statistics (25th September 2018)
- One day FDP on blooms taxonomy organized by CPIMR (22nd September)
- FDP on Advanced data analysis for business research using statistical packages (22nd June to 5th July 2015) organized by GTU
- FDP on Effective teaching (19thJuly-20th July 2014) organized by CPIMR
- Associated with Anant education with its annual mentor ship program as mentor for students.
- Guided more than 200 research projects of master’s students.
- Evaluated one doctorate thesis as subject expert as calorx university.
- Currently working as DPC member of research scholar student at Gujarat technological university