Phone No. – 079-68126800, Ext: 601
Email – email@example.com
Research Area – Cyber Laws/I T Law, Criminal Laws (I.P.C., Cr.P.C. & IEA), Criminal Justice System, Criminology & Penology and Family Law
About Dr. Anand Kumar Tripathi
Dr. Anand Kumar Tripathi obtained his B.A., LL.B, LL.M & D.Phil. (Law) from University of Allahabad. Presently working with Rashtriya Raksha University (an Institution of National Importance), Gandhinagar, Gujarat as its faculty of Law. He has been Assistant Professor of Law at Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar, Gujarat and guest faculty in Law at C M P Degree College, Constituent college of University of Allahabad, a Central University. Dr.Tripathi has contributed articles in number of National and International journals of repute. The subjects taught by him include Criminal Law and Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Criminology, Globalisation &Gender justice, Family Law and Clinical law. Apart from this Dr. Tripathi has organized Two International seminar on “Journey of Women Empowerment; Miles to go at GNLU, Gandhinagar and “Criminal Justice System in India: Needs for systemic Changes” at Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad. He also worked as Director in Charge, Research & Development at RSU and also worked in various capacity at various Universities. Dr.Tripathi specialises in Cyber Law, Muslim Law, Criminal Law, Law of torts, Administrative Law and PIL. He has credited quality research publication in his account and presented Research papers in National and International seminars. He also worked with electronic media for fairly a long period of more than 8 years at All India Radio, Allahabad and Doordarshan, Allahabad.
Delivered expert lectures at various Institutions including University of Allahabad, GNLU, School of Law, Gujarat University, Sardar Patel University, Post Graduate Department of Law, Vallabhvidyanagar, Gujarat, Academic Staff College, Gujarat University, Internal Security Academy, CRPF, Mt. Abu, Rajasthan for IPS Officers, State Police/CAPFs Officers, Sardar Patel Institution of Public Administration, Ahmedabad for Tahsildar/Mamlatdar and Gujarat Police Academy, Karai, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
For excellent voice, got the mark of distinction in the form of Vani Certificate from Prasar Bharti (Broadcasting Corporation of India) Staff Training Institute (Programme) All India Radio, Delhi.
Dr Tripathi has penned Raksha Shakti University Kulgeet (RSU Song), Co-penned Gujarat National Law University Kulgeet (GNLU Song) and Probono India theme song.
- Teaching Experience: More than 12 Years
- Professional Experience: 11 Years
Life Member, All India Law Teachers’ Congress, New Delhi
Life Member, India Society of Criminology, Chennai
Life Member, Global Alliance for Justice Education, South and Central Asia
Life Member, Women’s Global Network for Reproductive Rights
Life Member, International Association of Legal Ethics (IAOLE),Stanford
- “Globalisation, NGOs, State and Human Rights” at National Seminar on ‘Globalisation, NGOs, State and Human Rights’ organized by the Department of Human Rights and Social Development, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati (A.P). on February 10-11, 2007.
- “R T I as a Human Right: An analysis” at the National Seminar on ‘Right to Information Act: Implications, Impediments and Solutions organized by the Department of Law, M B S P G College Gangapur, Varanasi on October 13-14, 2007.
- “Environmental Movement and its Effect: Challenges ahead” at the National Seminar organized by the Department of Political Science, University of Allahabad, Allahabad on February 25-26, 2008.
- “Provision on Environment under the Indian Constitution” at the National Seminar on ‘The Planet Earth: A Blue Print for Survival’, organized by the Department of Geography, University of Allahabad, Allahabad on December 19-21, 2008.
- “Morality and Law” at the National Seminar on ‘Morality and Law: An Interdisciplinary Dialogue’, organized by the Department of Philosophy, University of Allahabad, Allahabad on February 16-18, 2009.
- “Public Interest Litigation: A capsule of Social Justice” at the National Seminar organized by the Rajiv Gandhi Chair in Contemporary Studies, University of Allahabad, Allahabad on March 17-19,2009.
- “Media and Terrorism: A comprehensive Study” at the National Seminar organized by the Department of Defence and Strategic Science ,Ishwar Sharan Degree College, University of Allahabad, on November 13-14, 2010.
- “Role of PIL in Protection of Human Rights” at the National Seminar on ‘Human Rights in Emerging Area and Value Education’, organized by the University School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad on October 8- 9, 2011.
- “Hindu women’s Property Rights: Anomalies and Challenges” in the National Seminar on ‘Law and Challenges in 21st Century: Special Reference to Women’, organized by the University School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad on 20th January, 2013.
- “Empowering the Women through Law: a Myth or Reality with special reference to Family laws” in the National Seminar on ‘Evolution and Evaluation of Women Empowerment:21st Century Perspective’, organized by the University School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad on 08th March, 2013.
- “Has Legal Education lost its destination? A Critical Evaluation” in the National Seminar on ‘Enhancing the standards of legal education: The roles and responsibilities of stakeholders’, organized by the University School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad on 20th October,2013.
- “Demanding Justice and Flouting Rights: Alarming trends in India” in the 37th All India Criminology Conference of Indian Society of Criminology ,Chennai organised by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in Collaboration with Institute of Correctional Administration, Chandigarh, on 28th Feb-2nd March, 2014.
- “Gender Discrimination Under Family Laws with Special Reference to Hindu and Muslim Laws” in National Seminar on ‘Gender Discrimination, Harassment at Workplace and Social Work Intervention’ organised by Udaipur School of Social Work (Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University, Udaipur Rajasthan in collaboration with Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi on February 27-28,2015.
- “Role of Government in Protection of Fundamental Rights: With Special Reference to Legal Aid Initiative in Gujarat State” in the third International Seminar on ‘Gujarat Model of Governance: Lessons & Future Scope’ ICGS- 2015, organized by the Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad in collaboration with Yunnan Minzu University, Kunming, China on 25th and 26th April,2015.
- “B. R. Ambedkar: The Social, Economic and Political Rights: An Interrogation” in the 3 days International Seminar on the theme ‘Philosophy of B.R.Ambedkar in Contemporary Period’ organised by Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, School of Social Sciences, Centre for Studies and Research in Gandhian Thought and Peace in collaboration with Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi on 16-18 March 2016.
- “The Role of Regulatory Mechanism in advancing Legal Education in India: A Critical Analysis” in NAAC Sponsored National Conference on ‘Higher Education in Post Globalisation Scenario’ held at GLS( J P Shah)Institute of Business Administration, Ahmedabad from April 12 to 13,2016.
- “Dr. B. R. Ambedkar and the Constitution: Social Justice Perspective” in one day National Seminar organised by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar University Open University, Ahmedabad on 14th April, 2016.
- “Fundamental Rights, Speedy Trial and Lawyers’ Strike” in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Evaluating the six and half Decades of the Constitution of India and the Changing roles of the Constitutional Institutions’ held at University School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad from 22nd to 23rd October, 2016.
- “Climate Change vis a vis Judicial Trends: A Scrutiny” in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Science, Economics and Politics of Climate Change and India’s Response to International Obligations’ held at University School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad from 4-5 February’2017.
- “Pedagogy for Islamic Family Law Teaching” on Pedagogy in Education” held at Department of Education and Psychology, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Varodara, Gujarat during 6th and 7th February,2017.
- “Talaq, Religion & Uniform Civil Code ” in National Seminar on ‘ Uniform Civil Code & Human Rights(Constitutional & Judicial Mandate)’ held at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar,Gujarat on 11th February’2017.
- “Object of Restitution of Conjugal Rights: Critique” in National Workshop on ‘ Emerging Legal Issues’ held at Parul institute of Law and Parul Institute of Social Work, Parul University, Varodara, Gujarat on 25th March’2017.
- “Teaching Pedagogy Vis a Vis Evaluation Techniques” in ICSSR Sponsored National Conference on ‘Best Practices in Teaching-Learning and Evaluation’ held at A G Teachers College-CTE,M N Desai Road, Ahmedabad on 12th January’2018.
- “Emerging Issues in the Indian Legal Industry: The Road Ahead” organized by GNLU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat on September 5, 2010.
- 5th Annual Intellectual Property Summit 2012 conducted by Ahmedabad Management Association on January 7-8, 2012.
- National Workshop on ‘Cyber Crime-Cyber Forensics: Needs and Challenges’ organized by RSU, Ahmedabad during March 17-18, 2017
- “Next Gen Universities: Roadmap for Higher Education in India” organised by Nirma University, Ahmedabad in collaboration with Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat(KCG),Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar on April 17,2013.
- “Establishment of Police/Internal Security University” organised by Raksha Shakti University (RSU), Ahmedabad, Gujarat on April 23, 2012.
- “Media Workshop on Cyber Security Awareness” jointly organised by Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad & E C S Ahmedabad dated: 20/01/2018
- “Women empowerment” organised by Jamia Millia University,New Delhi from November 28-29 ,2018
- National Workshop on Private International Law,GNLU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat on April 10 -11 , 2010.
- Co-ordinator of International Seminar on “Journey of Women Empowerment: Miles to go”, organised by Gujarat National Law University in collaboration with Sayajirao Gaekwad Trust, on 24-25th March, 2012.
- Convener of International Seminar on “Criminal Justice System in India: Need for Systemic Changes” organised by Department of Law, Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad on 29-30 July 2016.
- Chaired a session in National Seminar on ““Agenda 2030: India’s Response to Sustainable Development Goals” and delivered a popular talk on “Gender Equality in context with Property right is different religion” organised by University School of Law, Gujarat University on15-16 September 2019.
- Chaired a session in National Seminar on ““Women Empowerment, Law and Justice” organised by School of Law, Gujarat University in collaboration with faculty of Gandhian Studies, Gujarat Vidyapith on 8 th March ‘2020.
- Chaired a session in Fourth International Conference of the South Asian Society of Criminology & Victimology (SASCV) on 30-31 January’2020 held at Ahmedabad.
- Chaired a technical session in National Seminar on “Gender Discrimination, Harassment at Workplace and Social Work Intervention” organised by Udaipur School of Social Work (Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University, Udaipur Rajasthan in collaboration with Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi on February 27-28,2015.
- Chaired a session in International Conference on Forensic Science and Criminalistics dated:16/05/2021organised by Galgotias University, Noida,UP.
- Chaired a session in National E- Conference on Public health law in India: Need of the hour dated:27/09/2020 organised by Parul Institute of Law Parul University,Vadodara,Gujarat.
- Resource Speaker in one-day Multidisciplinary National Seminar on “Human Rights and Tribal: Issues and strategies for Empowerment” dated: 4 th March’2018 at College of Law, Institute of Legal Education & Research, Nandurbar, Maharashrta.
Articles in Journals (UGC approved/Peer Reviewed)
- ‘Media and Public Interest Litigation’ , The Journal of Indian Thought and Policy Research; Issue: 2 ISSN: 2230-7001 Arundhati Vashishtha Anusandhan Peeth, Allahabad(2011)
- ‘The Role of NGOs in Protection of Human Rights in India: An Appraisal’, Indian Human Rights Law Review Vol.1 No.1 ISSN: 22307036 R .Cambray & Co. Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata(June2010)
- ‘Poverty, Law and Human Rights: An analytical Study’ Indian Human Rights Law Review Vol. II, No.ISSN 2230-7036; R. Cambray &Co. Private Ltd, Kolkata (Dec-2011)
- ‘Public Interest Litigation in Agriculture’ The Journal of Indian Thought and Policy Research ISSN: 2230-7001 Arundhati Vashishtha Anusandhan Peeth, Allahabad ( 2012)
- ‘Demanding Justice Flouting Rights: Alarming trends in India’ ,International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies Volume 1 Issue 8;ISSN:2348-8212 Universal Multidisciplinary Research Institute Pvt Ltd
- ‘Criminal Liability of Corporation’ Criminal Law Journal (2013)
- ‘Surrogacy: An Introspection of Contemporary International Legal Regime’, India International Journal of Juridical Sciences Vol. 1, Issue 1, ISSN: 2278-3237 Paragon International Publishers (2015)
- ‘Bargaining of Pleas or law’ , International Research Journal on police science Volume –I, Issue –I, ISSN: 2454-597X Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad (2015)
- ‘Public Interest Litigation as a tool of Social Justice with special reference to Jail administration’ Issues-8; ISSN: 2279-0268 KCG-Portal of Journals, Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat, Department of Higher Education, Government Of Gujarat (2014)
- ‘Family Law and issues relating to marriage: Special reference with non-resident Indian and Migrants’, Towards Excellence Vol.9. Issue No. 2 ISSN: 0974-035X UGC-Academic Staff College, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India ( 2017)
- ‘Media, Freedom of Speech and Democracy’ , International Journal of Management, Law & Science Studies Vol. 2, Issue :3, ISSN:2456-4303 Jabalpur,M.P.( 2017)
- ‘The Concept of Will under Muslim Law: a study’, International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies Volume 4 Issue 3; ISSN:2348-8212 Universal Multidisciplinary Research Institute Pvt Ltd (2018)
- ‘The role of Statutory provisions in advancing legal education in India: A Critical Analysis’, Chhotanagpur Law Journal Vol. 11, ISSN:0973-5858 Chhotanagpur Law College, Ranchi (2018)
- ‘Lawyers Strike and agitation in India: Legal aspects & Consequences’, National Journal of Comparative Law, ISSN: 2393-9338, JPMS Society in Collaboration with Academic and Research Publications (2017)
- ‘Impact of organised cyber Crime related to electronic fund Transfer on Indian E Banking System’, ISSN:2319-8168, Law Research Zone India (2018)
Chapters in Seminar Proceedings
- ‘Role of Government in Protection of fundamental Rights: With Special Reference to Legal aid Initiative in Gujarat State’, ISBN:978-93-85271-13-7 Gujarat Technical University, Centre for Governance Systems Ahmedabad, India (2015)
- ‘Object of Restitution of Conjugal Rights: Critique’, ISBN No.978-93-86256-69-0, Excel India Publishers, New Delhi (2017)
Chapters in Edited Book
- ‘Gender Discrimination under Personal Laws in India: Hindu and Muslim Law perspective’, ISBN:978-817906518-1, Himanshu publication,Udaipur and New Delhi (2015)
- ‘Media and Terrorism: A Comprehensive study’, ‘Role of Media in War and Terrorism’ ISBN: 978-81-80966-01-9, Sunrise Publications, Delhi (2010)
- ‘Environmental Protection under Indian Constitutional framework: A Critique’, ‘An Introduction to Environmental Rights’, ISBN: 978-93-80289-75-5, Central Law Publication, Allahabad (2010)
- ‘Hindu Woman’s Property Right: a Gender Justice Perspective’, ‘Law and Gender -A Quest for Justice’, ISBN: 978-93-81465-13-4, Alpha Publication, New Delhi (2015)
- ‘Live-in Relationship: Emerging trends in India and Europe’, ‘Live-in Relationship and Surrogacy: Legal Implications and Social Issues’, ISBN: 978-81-910389-6-5, GNLU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (2012)
- ‘Delegated Legislation: a Necessary evil’, ‘An Introduction to Administrative Law’, ISBN :978-81-89253-80-6, Paragon International Publishers, New Delhi (2013)
- ‘Does Delegated Legislation Lead to Despotism?’, ‘Law, Development and Socio-Economic Policy(Challenges in the 2 1st Century India)’, ISBN: 93-5028-723-4, Eastern Book Company, Lucknow (2015)
- ‘Islamic Law Teaching: Current Global Legal Education Perspectives’, ‘Experimental Legal Education in a Globalized World: The Middle East and Beyond’, ISBN (10): 1-4438-8910-5 ISBN (13): 978-1-4438-8910-0, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, UK (2016)
- ‘Talaq: The Word or the Spirit’, ‘Contemporary Issues on Muslim Law’, ISBN: 978-93-837932-9-7, Y S Books International, New Delhi (2014)
- ‘Gender Biasness & Violence against Female Child in India’, ‘Gender Mainstreaming of Women in India’, ISBN:978-3-659-58469-5, Lambert Academic Publishing (LAP), Germany (2016)
- ‘Media & Criminal Justice System’, ‘Criminal Justice System in India:Need for Systemic Changes’, ISBN:978-81-89128-71-5, SSB, New Delhi (2016)
- ‘Journey of Women Empowerment: Miles to go’, ISBN:978-81-910389-5-8, GNLU, Gandhinagar (2012)
- ‘Live in Relationship and Surrogacy: Legal Implications and Social Issues’, ISBN:978-81-910389-6-5, GNLU, Gandhinagar (2012)
- ‘Criminal Justice System in India: Need for systemic changes’, ISBN:978-81-89128-66-1, Selective & Scientific Book, New Delhi (2016)
- ‘A Guide to Police Investigation’, ISBN:978-81926568-9-2, Nobel Law Publishers, Ahmedabad; 1 st Ed. (2018)
- Bhartiya Dand Sanhita:Ek Kavyakhand ( Proposed)
- Family Law-II: Dr Poonam Pradhan Saxena; 3rd Edition (2011, Gurgaon), Lexis Nexis Student Series.
- The Position of Woman in Islam: a comparative study: Nuzhat Afza & Prof.Khursheed Ahmed; 2nd Edition (Jan-2001),New Delhi,Markazi Maktaba Islami Publishers.
- BA(Literature),University of Allahabad
- LLB, University of Allahabad
- LLM, University of Allahabad
- D.Phil.in Law (University of Allahabad)
- UGC-NET (Law)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL), IGNOU, New Delhi.
- One Year Diploma in Urdu Language from NCPUL, New Delhi
- Vani Certificate (Prasar Bharti) All India Radio, New Delhi
- Refresher Course in Law organized by UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad from 05-12-2011 to 25-12-2011.
- Orientation Programme organized by UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Lucknow from 01-12-2012 to 31-12-2012.
- Refresher Course in Women Empowerment (Interdisciplinary) organized by UGC-HRDC, Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat from 31-12-2018 to 20-01-2019.
- Refresher course in Contemporary Law organized by SWAYAM, MHRD-New Delhi in April 2019.
- Refresher course in Gender Studies organized by SWAYAM, MHRD-New Delhi in June 2019.
- Short Term Course on “Research Methodology in Legal and Interdisciplinary Field” at GNLU.
- Short Term Course on ‘E-content development’, UGC-HRDC, Gujarat University.
- “Legislative Drafting Training Workshop: The Western States of India” at GNLU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- All Gujarat Law Teacher’s Training Programme jointly organized by Commissionerate of Higher Education, Education Department (Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar) and GNLU, Gandhinagar.
- Training programme “Judiciary Courts & Court Procedure & Handling Litigation(GOI) organised by Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration(SPIPA), Ahmedabad , held from 06-01-2016 to 08-01-2016
- Training programme “Right to Information Act:2005” organised by Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration(SPIPA), Ahmedabad , held from 25-10-2018 to 26-10-2018.
- Leadership Programme on Access to Justice organised by NLSIU, Bangaluru and sponsored by Ford Foundation from 16/05/2020 to 20/05/2020.
- Ph.D. Supervisor/Guide at RRU
- Ph.D. Thesis examiner/evaluator at various universities
- LL.M. dissertations
- M.Phil (Law)
- Ph.D (Law)
- LL.M. in Crime and Security Laws
- PG Diploma in Cyber Law & IPR
- Certificate Course in Cyber Law
- Post Graduate Diploma in Prosecution
- Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal & Juvenile Justice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Policing & Investigation
- Diploma in Cyber Law & Policing
- Sub Inspector(Unarmed) Promotion Recruitment of Gujarat (Law Paper)
- Reviewed syllabus of the course curriculum on ‘Pairvi of Court Cases for ACs and DCs at Internal Security Academy- CRPF,Mount Abu, Rajasthan.
- Popular talk on “Places of vital significance in Ayodhyakand” on 09/09/2010 at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU), Gujarat, under the auspices of Vaanche Gujarat Abhiyaan launched by Government of Gujarat
- Chief Guest during “Hindi Pakhwara Samapan Samaroh”, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Skin Disorders (CCRAS, Ministry of Ayush, GOI), Meghaninagar , Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Panellist in a panel discussion on “Impact assessment on contemporary changes in Personal laws towards strengthening role of women in society”
- Judge for Intra Moot Court Competition at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, organised on September 22 -24, 2011.
- Panellist for the best research paper award 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2017 at Gujarat National Law University, Gujarat.
- Resource Person in One Day Workshop on “Human Rights Training Program” organized by Post Graduate Department of Law, Sardar Patel University, Vallabhvidhyanagar, Anand, Gujarat dated 01st Feb, 2021.
- Radio Talk on the “ Stri Suraksha Sambandhit Kanoon in Hindi Patrika” at All India Radio, Ahmedabad on 05/09/2013 & “Vidhik Shiksha and Rojgar ke Awasar” at All India Radio, Ahmedabad dated: 02/06/2017 respectiely.
- T V talk at D D National, Allahabad on various topics.
- Member: Syllabus drafting committee for the promotion of Police Inspector (Unarmed) in Gujarat State.
- Member: Editorial Board National Journal of Comparative Law
- Reviewer: International Journal of Police, Security and Criminal Justice
- Assistant Editor: Indian Human Right Law Review, Journal
- Panel Member: Consultant Seminar organised by National Commission for Women. New Delhi
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, International Journal of Forensic Science and Legal medicine.
- University School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
- Internal Security Academy, CRPF, Mount Abu, Rajasthan, India.
- Gujarat Police Academy, Karai, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Ahmedabad.
- UGC-Academic Staff College, Gujarat University.
- Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
- University of Allahabad, Prayagraj.
- Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University, Udaipur Rajasthan
- Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad.
- South Asian Society of Criminology & Victimology (SASCV)
- BVM Engineering College, Department of Information Technology, Vallabhvidyanagar, Anand, Gujarat.
- College of Law, Institute of Legal Education & Research, Nandurbar, Maharashrta
- BK Mercantile Law College, Palanpur, Gujarat.
- Anand Law College,Anand,Gujarat.
- P G School of Law,SPUP,Vallabhvidyanagar,Anand,Gujarat.
- Law School,UPES,Dehradun.
- Jail Staff Training School, Ahmedabad.
- UGC – HRDC, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidhyanagar, Anand, Gujarat.
- Penned Kulgeet (RSU Song) of Raksha Shakti Uiversity, Ahmedabad and got a letter of appreciation from Director General, Raksha Shakti University,. Ahmedabad.
- Co-penned Kulgeet (GNLU Song) of Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar and got a letter of appreciation from the Registrar, GNLU, Gandhinagar.
- Penned ‘Pro Bono India’ theme song based on an NGO situated at Surat, Gujarat.
- Got mark of distinction for excellent voice & got ‘Vani Certificate’ (Prasar Bharti) All India Radio, New Delhi
- Media in charge in the various organising committees of Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad
- Programme officer in cultural fest ,RSU.
|Title||Fund Type||Agency||Start Date||Duration||Principal Investigator|
|“Public Interest Litigation as a tool of Social Justice with special reference to Jail administration”||NIL||RSU||July 2012||N/A||Dr Anand Kumar Tripathi|
|“Lawyers Strike and agitation in India: Legal aspects & Consequences”||NIL||RSU||Oct 2015||N/A||Dr Anand Kumar Tripathi|
Title of the Work: BHARTIYA DAND SANHITA:EK KAVYA KHAND
Language of the Work: Hindi