- The Faculties of RRU impart high quality teaching in range of super-specialized academic programmes at RRU and in other Universities and Police Academies in the areas of SMART Policing Technologies, Cybersecurity, Crime Investigation, Criminology, Advanced Scientific Investigations and Interrogations, Crime and Security Laws, GIS and Crime Mapping, Crime Data Analytics, Police Administration, Counter Insurgency, Disaster Management, Industrial Security, Coastal and Maritime Security, Private Security Management, Security entrepreneurship, Artificial Intelligence, Block chain Technology and Machine Learning for security applications.
- RRU has launched a massive program of producing certified ethical hackers and about 50 RRU students will be available for industry as certified ethical hackers.
- RRU is part of Police Academia Interaction Forum (PAIF) with GNLU, GFSU, and Gujarat Police.
- A Faculty Member of the School is a United Nations Expertto create a Handbook for Victims of Terrorism in Asia-Pacific and he contributed in three Closed Experts Group Meeting (EGM) organized by United Nations Office of Counter – Terrorism at Seoul, South Korea, Bangkok, Thailand and Singapore.
- RRU offers “Cyber Shikshaa” course funded by Microsoft & Data Security Council of India (DSCI) in association with ISEA of Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) for skill development of women engineering graduates in the niche field of Cyber Security.
- A number of foreign faculties and Fulbright scholars visit as resident faculties at RRU
- The graduates of the Raksha Shakti University are serving the nation through their employment and positioning at Gujarat Police, Indian Army, National Investigation Agency (NIA), Forensic Science Laboratory, as crime analyst Multinational Corporations, in Think Tanks in the area of Criminology and Public Policy, in Counselling Centres of prisons, and big corporates as cyber security experts. Almost 300 students of RRU were recruited in the Gujarat Police and Armed forces.